Variable products - ThemeTim

How can we help you?

Before submitting any topics we will suggest to check our documentations or video tutorials

home Forums ushop Variable products

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Crazy Hamster
    Participant

Hello, can you help me? I really like your theme, but I am having a problem.
    When I add a variable product and an individual image for each variation, the product slider stops working correctly.
    When I choose a variation, the photos changes to individual images. But if a variation of the product is selected, and at this moment start changing the photos in the slider, when you select any variation again, the photo doesn’t change back to the individual one. The only solution is to refresh the page.
    I made a check, the problem is in the theme, when i change the theme, the problem disappears. There is no problem in plugins.
    I tried to replace the theme’s product slider with another using a plugin, but this can’t be done, instead the site has two sliders that conflict with each other.
    Is it possible to fix the problem with the images of variable products or disable the theme slider and enable the standard woocommerce slider so that i can replace it with a plugin, without destroying the design.

Rahman
    Keymaster

Hi Crazy Hamster,

Thanks for the feedback.
    I understand about the issue. Our Developer team will be solve the issue very soon!
    I will keep update you here.

Thanks
    Rahman

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Rahman.
    Crazy Hamster
    Participant

Thank you. I’ll look forward to it

Rahman
    Keymaster

The issue solved and release new version of the theme.
    Please update theme from admin themes.

Thanks
    Rahman

Crazy Hamster
    Participant

Thank you very much. There is no problem with variations images anymore.
    Can you say, this version doesn’t have thumbnail slider or this is just a problem on my site? While I like the way the result looks, the thumbnail slider was a little more comfortable.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Special Offer on Any Theme

20%

Off With This Code

20OFF

x