uShop: Category Filter - ThemeTim

How can we help you?

Before submitting any topics we will suggest to check our documentations or video tutorials

home Forums ushop uShop: Category Filter

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Bart
    Participant

I don’t know that this is only my problem, but I can’t mark more that one category in “uShop Category Filter”. This issue can be caused by Elementor Builder which I using? I tested this filter as a widget in footer, and there was this same issue – only one category can be used.

Rahman
    Keymaster

The ushop theme based on siteorgin page builder, Actually all of widgets are work with SO page builder.

Bart
    Participant

True, I confirm, this widget works with SO Page Builder. It is a pity that it does not work under another PB, because this is very useful widget 🙁

Please let me know, if/when you will add support your widgets to work with other PBs.
    Thx in advance 🙂

Rahman
    Keymaster

Sure we will notify you in near feature.
    Thanks

Bart
    Participant

Hi Rahman,

I back to you with question: when you will add support your widgets to work with other PBs?

Regards

Rahman
    Keymaster

Hello Bart,

Thanks for your query. Those widgets are based on SO plugin and widgets only for SO plugin. If you want to support widgets for your website, we can build this for you ( this is not free ).

Please let me know if you have any query.

Thanks
    Rahman

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Special Offer on Any Theme

20%

Off With This Code

20OFF

x