Page Pagination and Share Buttons - ThemeTim

How can we help you?

Before submitting any topics we will suggest to check our documentations or video tutorials

home Forums Ti Magazine Page Pagination and Share Buttons

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    cthurston2131
    Participant

Working on a new site jacobseelman.com

Question #1:
    I have entered page breaks in my posts, but the page numbers do not show when you pull up the posts.

Question #2:
    The share buttons on the bottom of the posts, where are these settings located so that I can make them smaller.

Thank you!

hasib
    Keymaster

Hi cthurston2131,

Ans #1: We have released a new version of TiMagazine-pro theme. Please download the latest version by logging into your themetim account and reinstall, sorry for the issue.

Ans #2: There is no settings option to make the share buttons smaller. But you can use some css code to do that:
    .social-sharing a {
    height: 30px;
    width: 30px;
    line-height: 30px;
    }

Thanks,
    Hasib

cthurston2131
    Participant

Thank you for this information. I have Pro installed, however when I go into my Customize screen it shows “Get Pro Theme” and then just takes me back to purchase again. Not sure why the Pro that I have installed is not working.

hasib
    Keymaster

You have pro version of the theme working. we just forgot to remove the buy pro notice with the last update. We have updated the theme again, please download and reinstall and you’ll have the notice removed.

Thanks,
    Hasib

cthurston2131
    Participant

How do I fix post pagination? If you go to my site you can see that on multi page posts the page links do now show up

hasib
    Keymaster

You just have to update the theme. As this is a pro theme and not hosted on wordpress you have to reinstall the theme as I mentioned before. I can see your currently installed version is: 1.0.3
    The latest version of the theme is Version: 1.0.6
    Please download the latest version and reinstall and you’ll be able to see pagination.

Thanks,
    Haisb

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Special Offer on Any Theme

20%

Off With This Code

20OFF

x