Migrating to Pro theme - ThemeTim

How can we help you?

Before submitting any topics we will suggest to check our documentations or video tutorials

home Forums Boka Pro Migrating to Pro theme

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Vonderkwartier
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve used the free version for a while now and have bought the Boka Pro theme now.
    How can I use the Pro version without losing all my changes, customisation and settings/plugins from the Free version?

Rahman
    Keymaster

Hello Vonderkwartier,

Sorry we are not sure how we missed your message. However you can just install and activate the pro version. Installing pro version will break nothing.

Regards
    Rahman

Vonderkwartier
    Participant

It did break a lot, header image and all color and font changes were gone, I did have to go through all settings to match the again. Frustrating! Plug-ins still work.

Furthermore did you ever try to scale the page while in masonry layout? This does not work very good, columns are overlapping or are displayed too small. Page is totally messed up until you reload it. This is not pro. Please fix this with high priority and update asap.

Rahman
    Keymaster

Hi Vonderkwartier,

Sorry to hear that you had issues with migrating. We are working hard to fix the issues as much as we are able to. Thanks for your feedback. Please download the latest version we have just released.

Regards
    Rahman

Vonderkwartier
    Participant

Thaks,
    Where can I see the version number before I dowonload? It is not in te readme file.
    The Boka-Pro version I get is from October 2017, thats not a recent one I think.
    Can you provide a link to te right Pro- version?

Rahman
    Keymaster

We do not include theme version in readme file. the current version of the theme is 1.0.5 see the screenshot https://www.screencast.com/t/0Adv5cpbl

So please download the theme and install it.

Regards
    Rahman

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by Rahman.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Special Offer on Any Theme

20%

Off With This Code

20OFF

x