How can we help you?

Before submitting any topics we will suggest to check our documentations or video tutorials

home Forums Boka hero image slider

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  hasib 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Dhdesign
    Participant

Hi,

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I feel like I have tried everything!
    in the demo for both versions of Boka (free and premium, you have a carousel for the hero images on the home page. I can’t work out how to achieve this. I have the hero image set to random, so a different one pops up every time the page reloads, but I would much prefer them to slide. Is it a plugin? or am I missing something?

Thanks

Dan

hasib
    Keymaster

Hello Dan,

No worries, that’s the boka camera slider widget.

1. At first disable hero area from customizer > header > hero area > Show/Hide Hero Area

2. Then go to edit page.

3. Withing site siteorigin page builder interface search for boka camera slider widget

4. Create your slider and enjoy.

Thanks,
    Hasib

Dhdesign
    Participant

Hasib, you are a super star. Thank you. and thanks for the quick reply

Dhdesign
    Participant

My next question; the images in your boka demo are all full width, the images I am using are all 1920 px wide but are being displayed in a box. I can see I can edit the height, but how do I chage the width? I’d like full width like in the demo if possible?!

Thnak you

hasib
    Keymaster

The row layout should be full width stretched.
    Talking about the raw that is wrapping the slider widget.
    Go to edit row and you’ll find the settings in Row Styles

Thanks again,
    Hasib

Dhdesign
    Participant

Thanks Hasib,

finally, I am getting a thick line in between my header and the slider, so my slider is appearing lower than the demo. I feel like I have checked all of the settings and I can’t see what would influence that? Sorry for all of the questions!

hasib
    Keymaster

No problem Dan.
    But I am not sure of it, that can be header bottom border or anything.

hasib
    Keymaster

Hello again Dan,

If you cannot find a solution for your particular problem you can email me your website address at hasibahmedhero@gmail.com so that i can find a solution for you.

Regards,
    Hasib

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Special Offer on Any Theme

20%

Off With This Code

20OFF

x