Hero Banner - ThemeTim

How can we help you?

Before submitting any topics we will suggest to check our documentations or video tutorials

home Forums Boka Pro Hero Banner

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    hotstartsupport
    Participant

Hello, we have recently purchased Boka Pro, we cannot seem to get the main hero banner to display on mobile/tablet devices but it works fine on desktop > the website is here http://www.hotstart.com.au

hasib
    Keymaster

Hi Hotstartsupport,

I can see you are using older version of boka pro theme. Please login to your themetim account and download the latest version of Boka Pro ( 1.0.7 ) then re-install the theme. This will fix the issue.

Thanks,
    Hasib

hotstartsupport
    Participant

I can see i’m on Boka Pro 1.0.4, I didn’t realize there was an update because nothing was showing available on the backend, do these have to be applied manually?

Paul
    Participant

OK We have Boka Pro 1.0.9 download, when we install it fails.
    If we uninstall the old version first will we loose settings?

hasib
    Keymaster

Hi hotstartsupport,

As we cannot store a pro theme to wordpress theme directory, it is not possible for us to show the default update available notice at your dashboard. However we are working for a manual update notice hack for our pro themes.
    So for now, you have to login to your themetim account and check if there any more recent updated version.

Thanks for your understanding.

hasib
    Keymaster

Hello Paul,

Uninstalling old version should not cause losing settings data.
    If your are anxious, you can just replace the theme files at your ftp server.

Paul
    Participant

Thanks so much! going to FTP 🙂

Paul
    Participant

Hi Again Hasib,

This has resolved my issue, thanks so much for your time

Rob.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Special Offer on Any Theme

20%

Off With This Code

20OFF

x