How can we help you?

Before submitting any topics we will suggest to check our documentations or video tutorials

home Forums Boka Hero area background color

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  hasib 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

kay1
    Participant

Hello. I just updated to the newest version of Boka to fix the hero image scaling on mobile device but now I seem to be having a different issue.

On desktop my background shows as while and the images that I’ve added on there with a white background nicely blend in.

Now when I look at in on my mobile device, the hero background shows as a grey and the icons ive made with a while background standout which is not the look I am going for. Please let me know how I can fix this!! I appreciate your help!

My website is http://www.kalmktg.com for reference.

hasib
    Keymaster

Hello again,

I actually cannot understand your issue here. i see you have an image with gray background not white.
    And something about icon on hero area? we don’t have icons on hero area with BOKA theme.

Regards,
    Hasib

kay1
    Participant

Sorry let me rephrase. I had previously changed the hero text area to white and after I updated the theme, it changed back to gray. I would like to make it white once again but cannot seem to find the correct location to change the color back to white.

hasib
    Keymaster

I see this is the image you are using on the hero area : http://www.kalmktg.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/cropped-kal1-1-2.jpg
    which has the gray background itself.

For hero area background and text settings, you’ll find the options at: Customizer -> Header -> Hero Area
    You’ll be able to change background, text and colors from there.

Thanks,
    Hasib

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Special Offer on Any Theme

20%

Off With This Code

20OFF

x