How can we help you?

Before submitting any topics we will suggest to check our documentations or video tutorials

home Forums Boka Footer Entry

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rahman 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

nawazrshaikh
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m not sure if i’m eligible to get support on free version of Boka theme. I would highly appreciate you could please advise on my below issues.

I chose your theme free version to design my site http://pamaindustries.com/ and the and work so far i have done.

1 # Menu Position

The menu position shows on top which i would like to place to inline with site logo. please advise how.

2 # Footer Entry
    I like to remove this element which i found through source page option of chrome. this is right below after my contact us form. the blank area.

<footer class=”entry-footer”>
    <span class=”edit-link”>Edit <span class=”screen-reader-text”>”Home”</span></span> </footer><!– .entry-footer –>

Rahman
    Keymaster

Hello,

You can get answers to your questions here about both free and pro version of boka theme. but with the pro version, we look into your site and give you solutions based on your situation.

1 # Menu Position

Your logo dimension is different than the design. Please change your logo size or add this custom css for Menu Position.

.logo img {
    margin-top: -16px;
    }
    @media only screen and (max-width: 767px){
    .logo img {
    margin-top: 0px;
    }
    }

2 # Footer Entry

you see that area only when you are logged in. Your visitors do not see that so i think you don’t need to worry about that. if you still want to hide that area, you can do that with this custom css

.entry-footer{
    display:none;
    }

Thanks
    Rahman

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Special Offer on Any Theme

20%

Off With This Code

20OFF

x