Checkout Page Layout Broken - ThemeTim

How can we help you?

Before submitting any topics we will suggest to check our documentations or video tutorials

home Forums ushop Checkout Page Layout Broken

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    kshcreates
    Participant

Hello,

I recently updated my woocommerce store plugin and noticed now that the checkout page layout is now broken. The input boxes are all squished and listed on the same line as the labels. The notes field is almost unusable. I am running version 1.14 of uShop theme and Version 3.4.1 of woocommerce. Any chance this will be addressed? Thank You – Mike

themetim
    Keymaster

Hi Mike,

Thanks for contacting us. The WooCommerce Plugin has changed HTML structure for checkout page that’s why broken the page. We Fixed the issue and release new version of ushop.

Please let me know if you have any query.

Regards
    Themetim

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by themetim.
    kshcreates
    Participant

Thank you for the response! Which version has the fix for this? I am currently using the free version 1.14 of uShop and it doesn’t appear to be fixed in this version. Thank you!

themetim
    Keymaster

We Released New version 1.15 of Ushop, Please update new version.
    Thanks

navidkh
    Participant

Hi i have somehow the same problem with version 1.16 some part of the form in check out are out screen. look: https://www.kadinashop.com/checkout/.

thank you

Rahman
    Keymaster

Hello Navidkh,

Sorry for late here.
    Okay, I see you website its working perfectly and I don’t see the issue in the checkout page. Maybe you installed a plugin for checkout process. If yes, that was a issue because the plugin changed the woocommerce CSS class. Hope you understand.

If you have any query please feel free let me know.

Thanks
    Rahman

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Special Offer on Any Theme

20%

Off With This Code

20OFF

x