Breadcrumbs in shop tab - ThemeTim

How can we help you?

Before submitting any topics we will suggest to check our documentations or video tutorials

home Forums ushop Breadcrumbs in shop tab

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Bart
    Participant

Hi, I notes that breadcrumbs are incorrect in shop tab. When you go to shop tab: http://demo.themetim.com/ushop/shop/ >> breadcumbs show: Home∕Product (and page name: Product) – IMO should be: Home/Shop (and page name: Shop).

Can you check it?

BTW very nice theme!

Best regards,

Bart

Rahman
    Keymaster

Hello Bart,

Sorry for inconvenience.
    We fixed the issue with the new version 1.11, Please update new version.

Thanks
    Rahman

Bart
    Participant

Thx 🙂

Bart
    Participant

After update mains shop site works good, but I have one more problem. On the next step, inside the product, breadcrumbs are: Home∕Products∕Sunglasses and site name “Shop”. I have problem to translate the site name to different language. I used plugins like ‘Loco Translate’ or ‘Say What’ but I cannot change this.

Can you check it, because on the main site of shop, the name of site was translated automatic (probably used translation from WooCommerce language pack).

BTW in single product site it will not better breadcrumbs as Home∕Shop∕Sunglasses? 🙂

Thank you in advance.

Rahman
    Keymaster

Sorry for the problem!
    I checked translate other plugin called “GTranslate”, Its working well, here is the video https://www.screencast.com/t/e4DmP07Dj . Please give me your website URL, So I can better understand what happen with you.

Anyway, The single product page breadcrumbs are ok, if you want to change it so please go settings -> permalink ” Product permalinks “.

please let me know if you have any query

Thanks
    Rahman

Bart
    Participant

Nice plugin but I don’t want to have multilingue, I just want have only my local language. Unfortunately any translation plugin cannot translate one word “Shop” in single product site name. Please note that on main shop site the site name was correctly translated: “Shop” > “Sklep”.

Please check my test website:
    sklepzplakatami. 5v. pl/produkt/nie-mam-czasu-na-golenie

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
    Bart

Rahman
    Keymaster

Hi Brat,

Thanks for query. We appreciate very much with your concern and take immadiate steps from our tent.
    Could you please check this now. We just solved this issue.One more thing we are not only solve your concern issue but also solved add to cart button issue on single product page.

Waiting for you feedback

Regards
    Rahman

Bart
    Participant

Great! now looks better 🙂
    Thank you!

Rahman
    Keymaster

Happy to see your issue fixed.

it would be nice if you leave feedback for ushop theme on WordPress.org, here is a quick link https://wordpress.org/support/theme/ushop/reviews/

Kind Regards,
    Rahman

Bart
    Participant

Done 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Special Offer on Any Theme

20%

Off With This Code

20OFF

x